Monday, November 17, 2008

The Day Passed

So Saturday came and it was pouring with rain, needless to say the Markets were cancelled. We went there anyway and waited an hour while they made the decision not to open....it was after all pouring with rain. Mind you later in the day it cleared for a few hours, but then it rained again. 

I have mixed feelings, I would have liked to have gotten over my first time nerves, but I also didn't feel as well prepared as I would have liked to have been, so now I have a couple of extra weeks to get better prepared. Of course, I certainly didn't want my paintings getting wet in the rain anyway. Also in two weeks it will be that much closer to Christmas, so people will be out shopping for presents and there will be more tourists in the area.

This week I have to finish my Art School application and get that sent in, get the house ready for my daughters, boyfriends 21st birthday party, which we are hosting, and on Thursday I'm having laser eye surgery, just to top off the week....as if I didn't have enough to do.

Not to mention that it's just over a month to Christmas and there is still a lot to do with the kids and grandkids all coming home this year. It will be busy, but we'll love it.

As for my other project of a song a day on YouTube (look up dmaurice1964), because of my eye surgery, I now have to do a lot of recording beforehand because I can't wear makeup for a couple of weeks and vanity won't let me do the videos without it...............bring on the next few days, here it is after midnight, I can't sleep because my mind won't stop and I have too much to do, but we'll get through it somehow.

No comments: