Monday, February 16, 2009

The Changling (Movie starring Andelina Jolie)

Well I just got home from seeing this movie with my 20 year old daughter. It was so moving that we couldn't even really talk about it, except to say how dreadful human beings treat each other and behave.
At this time of my life I'm still astounded at the way the human race, can and do, treat one another in the most degrading and appalling ways.
It was a beautifully made movie, the sets, costumes, the whole look of the movie was lovely to look at given it was such a harsh topic.
Clint Eastwood truly is an incredible movie director.
Angelia Jolie has never really been a favourite of mine, but after tonight my opinion has changed, she's a really good actor and I think she may even be referred to as great in the future.
I don't want to say much about the story line because this movie deserves to be seen to be believed.....especially since it is a true story. I should just say that the topic is dark and I wouldn't recommend the movie for anyone under 18.
As Molly Meldrum would say "do yourself a favour".

No comments: